- Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: SUPOWER
- Model Number: SP-WVC1200
- Output Power: 1200W
- Output Type: Single
- Size: 370*230*38mm
- Weight: 3.8KGS
- Input Voltage: 22-50V DC
- Output Voltage: 120V/ 220V AC
- Type: Grid Tie Inverter
- Output Frequency: 50/ 60Hz
- Output Current: 5.50A
- Recommended Solar Panel: 4x 300Watt
- Phase type: Single or 3 Phases
- Output waveform: Pure Sine Wave
- Certificate: CE, CEC
- HS code: 8504403090
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Working life: 25 Years
Packaging & Delivery
Hot Sale On Grid Tie Solar Micro Inverter 1200W Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter with power line communication monitoring
SP 1200W Series Using IP65 waterproof streamline design, Can effectively prevent rainwater on the surface erosion, Built in high performance Maximum Power Point Tracking(MPPT)Function,Better able to track changes in the solar luminosity and control different output power, Effectively capture and collect sunlight. AC electric power transmission using the reverse transmission technology, Is one of our patented technology, The inverter output power can provide load priority use, Extra electricity to the grid, Efficient use of the inverter to the power emitted, Electricity transmission rate of up to 99%.
|Recommended input power||1200Watt|
|Recommend the use of PV modules||4*300W/Vmp>34V/Voc<50V|
|Maximum input DC voltage||50V|
|Peak power tracking voltage||25-40V|
|Operating Voltage Range||17-50V|
|Min / Max start voltage||22-50V|
|Maximum DC short current||80A|
|Maximum Input Current||54.4A|
|Peak power output||1200Watt||1200Watt|
|Rated output power||1150Watt||1150Watt|
|Rated output current||9.58A||5A|
|Rated voltage range||80-160VAC||180-260VAC|
|Rated frequency range||57-62.5Hz||47-52.5Hz|
|Maximum units per branch circuit||3PCS(Single-phase)||5PCS(Single-phase)|
|Static MPPT efficiency||99.50%||99.50%|
|Maximum output efficiency||92%||92%|
|Night time power consumption||<50mW Max||<70mW Max|
|Ambient temperature||-40°C to +60°C|
|Operating temperature range (inverter inside)||-40°C to +82°C|
|Communication Mode||Power Line|
|Power transmission mode||Reverse transfer, load priority|
|Monitoring System||Lifetime free|
|Grid disturbance||EN61000-3-2 Safety EN62109|
|Grid detection||DIN VDE 1026 UL1741|
|Certificate||CEC,CE National patent technology|
System Block Diagram & Application
In order to achieve higher power, we can use this inverters in stack. For example: 10 pcs of SPWVC1200 1200W grid tie inverters used in stack can achieve 12KW. And the stacking number is unlimited.
Single-phase & 3 Phase electrical schematics
1. Please install the inverters according to the user manual and connect the ground safety.
2. Forbid openning the shell with non-professional person ,only qualified maintenance person can repair the product .
3. The inverter should be installed in the low humidity and well ventilated place,and remove the flammable things surrounding the inverter for avoiding overheating .
4. Avoid children play when the inverter is working.
5. Ensure the DC input and AC output when connect with PV.
6. The Vmp and Voc of PV should be fit for the Inverter MPPT input voltage for get output max.
Why is the use of micro-inverter?
- The transition from a centralized to a distributed inverter optimizes energy collection.
- The converter module integrated into the solar panels can reduce installation costs.
- By reducing the temperature of the converter and remove the fan, you can enhance system reliability from 5 years to 20 years.
- Soft switch technology to replace hard-switching technology can improve efficiency and reduce heat dissipation.
- From cottage industry to mass production, standardized design (hardware and software) to improve reliability and reduce costs.
- Using a special capacitor (due to the high failure rate). Design requires a higher voltage to reduce the current, we use a special electrolytic capacitors.
- The converter can be connected to the grid to eliminate the need for many battery applications. The high price of batteries, require maintenance, life expectancy is shorter.
- Work required micro-inverter power increasingly smaller (only a few hundred watts), which can reduce the internal temperature and improve reliability.
- Micro-inverter solar inverter system needs to deal with a lot of a particular power level, in order to increase production, thereby reducing costs.